SkyRC's Corner Weight System is designed for serious racers to accurately measure the weight distribution at the racing car's four corners. So racers can quickly adjust the weight distribution to to optimise their car's balance.
This latest design is totally wireless, making it super portable to take to the track. The weight and protocol data are transmitted to the mobile App in real-time via Bluetooth. The App can set each scale by coordinate and save the real-time weight at the respective corner. The total diagonal weight is automatically calculated on the go!
- App-enabled and data display in realtime via Bluetooth.
- Designed for touring and drift cars.
- Unit switchable between gram and oz.
- Powered by CR2450 coin batteries.
- Measure the car's corner weight, front and rear distribution.
- Maximum weight for each scale is 2000 grams (total 8000 grams).
- Accurate measurement in 0.1g increments (equivalent to 0.01 oz).