Introducing the R12FF, ARC’s next generation 1/10th scale FWD touring car kit. Based on the 2020 ETS FWD winning R11F, the R12FF retains its front-motor, front-wheel drive layout for maximum traction under all track conditions.
The R12FF features all-new long suspension arms to further improve traction and deliver more corner speed. Other new features include:
- Motor lowered 1mm compared to R11F.
- All new narrow Upper Deck comes standard on the R12FF.
- Battery holder for shorty and standard Lipo included.All suspension parts are comparable with ARC R12.
- Optional short front suspension arms can be used on tracks with very high traction.
- Optional flex adjustment plates for shorty and standard Lipo configurations allows chassis flex to be easily adjusted.
Unlike most other so-called high-end FWD cars on the market, the R12FF is not just a converted 4WD tourer but a bespoke FWD platform for maximum FWD performance!