The perfect companion to your SkyRC D200 Neo charger, the BD350 sets a new standard for RC battery discharging, capable of discharging up to 350W with a current of up to 40A, making it compatible with virtually any type of RC battery.
The BD350 is not just a discharger, but a benchmarking tool for race packs! Maximize the potential of your BD350 with SkyRC's Charger Master, a tailored software that allows you to view and export your battery's discharge curve in real time.
With the ability to plot and compare various battery discharging curves, you can quickly and accurately identify defective batteries and ensure peak performance from your RC equipment.
- Size: 157 x 105 x 93mm
- Net Weight: 1240g
- Operation Voltage: 5V±0.5V
- Discharge Voltage: 3.0V-28.0V
- Low Voltage Alert: ＜3.0V±0.5V
- High Voltage Alert: ＞28V±1V
- Discharge Power: 350W±5%
- Discharge Current: 0.1-2A±0.1A, 2.1-20±5%, 0-40±6%
- Standby Current: ≤100mA (fan doesn't run and discharging doesn't begin)
- Voltage Tolerance: 3-10V±8.mV, 10-28v±160mV
- Capacity Tolerance: ±3%
- SkyRC D200 Neo or T1000 charger