Hobbywing Xerun XR10 Pro G2 "Elite" Grey-Silver Brushless ESC
All the features of the XR10 Pro G2 except 13 AWG wire and secondary extended power switch NOT INCLUDED.
- Upgraded 32-bit M4 microprocessors with more powerful processing capability guarantee stable control and rapid response. (Industry's highest 32-bit microprocessor, increased processing speed by X4)
- Peak current up to 1200A. (this is not a typo)
- Built-in switch mode BEC with a maximum output of 10A and voltage adjustable from 5V to 7.4V (step: 0.1V) for usage with servos & other devices require different voltages.
- Variable frequency regulation of PWM & brake frequencies allows users to precisely regulate the driving; braking forces (of the motors).
- Expanded range of the max. brake force brings in the active brake ranges from 101% to 150%.
- Softening function (HOBBYWING-initiated) for milder or wilder driving control and better driving efficiency.10 select-to-use profiles applicable to all 1/10th RC car racing.
- Internal electronic key switch for long service life, high reliability; and the external switch port for connecting an external switch (included in the product box) is applicable to different situations.
- Separate PRG/FAN port is able to power an external fan to maximize cooling performance or connect an LCD program box or WiFi module to the ESC.
- With the New WIFI express module (purchase separately), users are able to program parameters, upgrade firmware and check relevant data during the event using either the iPhone or Android devices.
- Switchable motor direction (CCW/CW) for various chassis.Multiple protections come in standardlow-voltage cutoff protection
- ESC and motor thermal protectionFail-safe (throttle signal loss protection)Reverse polarity protection*Data logging for recording the maximum ESC/motor temperature, motor speed/RPM, and others in real-time.Firmware upgrade via Hobbywing multifunction LCD program box or WiFi Express (item sold separately).