Team Powers TPBLM135V4 13.5T Actinum V4 Brushless Motor
The latest generation spec motor from Team Powers is the Actinum V4 Brushless Motor incorporates the folloeing improvements over the V3 motor:
- Change to new stator design to improve the torque at bottom end.
- Black coating stator with better outlook appearance.
- High grade copper wire to improve a little bit on motor resistance.
- More dissipate hole on the convection system under the new casing design.
- Design Specification: Based on IFMAR/ROAR/EFRA/BRCA
- Motor Dimensions (Diameter x Length) 35.8mm x 51.5mm
- Shaft Diameter: 3.17mm
- Magnet Dimensions (Diameter x Length): 12.5x7.2×25.2mm
- Variable End bell with changing the output power and torque of the motor
- Weight: ~150g (vary with different motor turn)